If you are a plastic or aesthetic surgeon seeking options for your medical malpractice insurance coverage, this is for you! There is now a stable, flexible, and cost-effective medical liability insurance coverage option specifically created for your medical specialty.
In February of 2012, Applied Medico-Legal Solutions (AMS), a leading physician risk retention group, launched the Preferred AestheticTM specialty program to offer plastic and aesthetic physicians and practices a unique blend of coverage features and exclusive perks. And, you may also be able to lower your malpractice insurance costs significantly.
What are the member benefits?
- Full Prior-Acts coverage, as needed
- Defense costs outside the limits of liability; therefore, you will not reduce your policy limits
- Full consent to settle is retained by the doctor
- AMS RRG’s continued financial strength rewards shareholders with tangible benefits and a financial rating of A Prime from Demotech Inc.
- AMS RRG’s physician-led underwriting process delivers more accurate risk assessments and customized insurance programs
- Specialty-specific claim and risk management reviews conducted by Dr. Harry Moon, leader of the Preferred Aesthetic Program and Specialty Medical Director for Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Individual underwriting, including a practice evaluation by a physician and tailored policy terms to meet each group’s specific needs
- Unparalleled communication with AMS RRG senior staff and decision makers
Resource: AMS RRG Website
About AMS RRG
Since chartered in 2003, AMS RRG has been offering medical liability insurance to an increasing number of physicians across an expansive range of medical specialties.
AMS RRG is a Medical Malpractice Insurance Company that truly takes a personal interest in its member physicians. With an established reputation, a 95% client retention rate, competitive market rates, and solid risk management advice, AMS RRG is committed to being a long-term presence in the tri-state area.
Need more information about AMS RRG?
Review some frequently asked questions.
As always, feel free to contact us with your unanswered medical malpractice insurance questions.